Conscious Road trips
Retreats bring you to a location where you settle in and work with a specific theme.
A conscious road trip keeps you unsettled for the duration allowing you to recognise that which in everyday life keeps you back.
Trips are in Defender Safari vehicles and goes to places of significance in more remote areas. Accommodation is either camping or lodges.
Days can include meditation, nature walks, sessions in coaching, bodywork or other practices. Evenings can include storytelling, drumming or dancing.
This is a uniquely beautiful way for international tourists to engage with South Africa in a conscious way.
Healers from local communities are often invited to visit. We also contribute to local communities in giving back from our experiences and means.
These and other tours are currently available:
- Mokala National Park with its abundant game and rock engravings.
- Witsand with its mysterious white roaring dunes.
- Augrabies Waterfall, water that thunders and grotesque views.
- Kgalagadi National Parks and the Bushmen people of the desert.
- Kimberley and the diamond history of South Africa.
- Amazing views of the escarpment.
- Waterfalls in abundance.
- Kaapsche Hoop with its wild horses and stone calender.
- The Kransberg and Marekele National Park.
- D'Nyala National Park.
-Mapungube National Park with its rich history of the golden Rhinoceros.
- On Request and can include the Timbavati or Sabi Sands private concessions.
- Sterkfontein Dam with its clear Mountain waters.
- Golden Gate Highlands Park.
- Following in the steps of the Bushmen.
- Visit to the Fertility Cave.
- Herman Charles Bosman and the legends of the Marico.
- Pilanesberg National Park.
- Madikwe Game Reserve.
- The beautiful beaches and lakes of the iSimangaliso Wetland.
- Signicant battlefields in the history of South AFrica.
- Hluhluwe and Umfolozi parks.
- Union Buildings.
- Cradle of Humankind.
- Well known retreat spaces and hikes of the Magaliesburg area.
- Table Mountain.
- The Castle.
- Garden route retreat spaces and hikes.
- The Tankwa and Karoo National parks.
- Namaqualand flower season.
Tour prices vary considerably due to traveller requirements. Where prices are stated it is per person for the duration of the tour for 6 PAX minimum on a Dinner, Bed and Breakfast base. Life&Coach standard terms and conditions apply which is available on request.